Monday, March 22, 2010

Sex Talk

Well, sex has been blown way the fuck out of proportion..... And not just the action of fucking, just everything sexual in general....

Every year, a grade younger girls dress sluttier and start fooling around. I have noticed this.

I myself don't care for the whole "sex fad" that is everywhere we look. It's kind of ridiculous! Sex was originally meant to be saved for after marriage, but now ppl Fuck For Fun! FFF FFS!!

So, I honestly don't care if u and yer significant other do your laundry on a nightly basis, I don't want to hear about it. Leave me outta your sex life, no matter how miraculous it may be.

Now I'm done for this topic, go do the horizantal monster mash for all I care.

BAIIZ!!!!

1 comment:

  1. People have been having sex for pleasure since the beginning of human life. If you ever have sex, you will understand. Sex is not a "fad". Sure, the media is extremely sexualized now but that's because it sells. Sex is fun though! You'll see

    ReplyDelete