Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Am i insane?

so.. i totally name things around my house, just so i can yell at them while using their name.

i have yelled at Bob the Techno-chair for his stupid wheels not wanting o roll across carpets and making me trip over him whenever i go to open my window.

i have yelled at Timmy the Toaster, cuz he likes to burn the toast, or not toast it at all.

i have yelled at Yoshi multiple times, for she does not like to keep eBuddy up and running, but crashing every chance it gets.

i recently have acquired my bandana, named Brittany (after a friend) and she doesn't like to stay tyed up around my neck.


does this make me crazy? does this make me weird? i dont think so.

1 comment:

  1. Oh of couse thats not weird! every one names stuff...

    right????

    have you ever yelled "stay" at an inanimate object that just wouldn"t stay put? ha I have.
    and whenever I do I point and glare at it... with a burning intensity!!!!

    then it falls over again. ;)

    ReplyDelete