Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nobodies Perfect....

I learned this today. The hard way.

I have been tortured mentally by many people, and hated every second of it, but I just did to one of them the exact thing they did to me.

I am crying, I am dieing, I'm alone but I'm not the only one.

That's what I want written on my tombstone when I die, IF I ever die. Am I just to be put through this all on a loop?

Sure feels that way.

I hate myself at the moment. How could I do that? What possessed me to do this? Questions I usually ask about other people....

My heart is heavy, my stomach hurts, my eyes are watering. Is this what the world wants of me? A constant source of despair?

3 comments:

  1. lifes tough but it could be worse

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRY MOAR AND LEARN TO SPELL, FAG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andus I have no idea what your problem is with me, but all the words in this post are spelled properly, as are the ones in this comment. However, in your comment, "MOAR" is spelled "M-O-R-E". Sorry for any inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete